Openshaw Pride of Place Project Photo Competition
Open Submission – Free to enter. All entries will be displayed on our dedicated blog as they are received.
Closing date for entries: Midnight Tue 24th May 2022.
Scroll down the page for further details on how to enter and full terms and conditions.
You can view all the entries to the Openshaw Pride of Place Project Photo Competition here.
Photo Competition Guidelines:
The competition is open to anyone. Closing date for entries: Midnight Tue 24th May 2022.
Submit your images via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send as big a file as you can.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By submitting a photograph you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and you are consenting to the possible use of that photograph on websites or blogs
hosted by The Caravan Gallery and project partners, in relation to this competition. Any photographs used will be credited to the photographer.
2. All images will be moderated by a panel of selectors before they are added to an online gallery of competition entries.
3. Only images of Openshaw will be included.
4. Offensive material will not be included.
5. You must own the copyright of any images you submit so please do not upload other people’s work.
6. Closing date for entries – please see The Caravan Gallery website or Photo Competition home page.
7. Selected winning photographs from the online gallery, as judged by The Caravan Gallery and project partners, will be printed and included in the Openshaw Pride of Place Project exhibition.
8. Winners will be notified by email.
9. Prizes: Prizes will be will be given to the winners during the Openshaw Pride of Place Project closing celebration.
10. In order for photographs to be considered for inclusion in the Openshaw Pride of Place Project exhibition they will need to be between 3000 and 5000 pixels on the longest side and 300dpi. Each entrant is eligible to submit up to, and no more than, 3 unretouched images.
11. When submitting entries, please include titles and details of where and when each photograph was taken. Images should be recent, preferably no more than 2 years old.
12. Please include your full name, age (if under 12) and telephone number/s.